In this VLOG (Video Blog) your Inbound Recruiter, Brian discusses the latest labor statistics.
* 2011 new hires in December, 2011.
* 8.5 % Unemployment. (heading in good direction)
* Job market appears to be responding in first week/2012. (I am slammed)
* 8.75 Million jobs lost in last recession.
* 3.8% Unemployment if you have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Is this favorable news, or a ploy for politicians to get traction (VOTES) in the election season? (Timing seems odd) What do you think?
Until we connect offline or online, enJOY your day!
Your Inbound Recruiter Trainer,