http://www.johnstonsearch.com/inbound-recruiter-blog/ In this VLOG (Video Blog), Brian, your Inbound Recruiter discusses success with email marketing automation, and “sources” of people that land on his web page, with facts. (Talk is cheap)
Email Marketing Automation:
* Subject Lines: Must be compelling and use your “key words”.
* How many emails sent to target/segmented list?
* How many emails opened? (We use infusionsoft)
* How many people clicked on a link? (Very important to drive traffic from email to your site for SEO)
* How many opted out of your list (Unsubscribe/opt-out link is required by law)
* Bounced emails (dead/invalid emails), Spam complaints etc.
Sources of Traffic:
* Organic search (key words): 2,708
* Referrals (ERE, Recruitingblogs, etc.): 1,106
* Direct Traffic (People specifically looking to find you):
* Email Marketing: I use Infusionsoft
* Social Media: (Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.) 816 (4 placement this year so far!!!)
I trust this has helped you understand this is “science”, not “art”…
Until we connect online or offline, enJOY your day!
Your Inbound Recruiter Authority,