http://www.johnstonsearch.com/blog/ Hello and good day! In this post, I explain the similarities’ between Engineers and Hunter’s…
Disclaimer: The pros and cons of deer hunting have been a battle between sportsmen and animal lovers for decades. Deer hunters offer up convincing reasons that deer should be hunted, and those who oppose deer hunting offer up reasons of their own.
Picture Credit: Shane Towne (link), Hometown friend, College Roommate, Groomsman in each other’s weddings, etc.
• Hunters and Engineers do it for the sport. (sense of pride)
• Hunters and Engineers do it for the food. (or paycheck)
• Hunters and Engineers want the biggest rack. (or R/D accomplishments)
• Hunters and Engineers do it for the enjoyment, and fulfillment.
• Hunters and Engineers like to bring home awards and honors (or prize meat)
• Hunters and Engineers like to “show off” their accomplishments in their offices or “man cave’s” (taxidermist)
• Hunting and Engineering is not just for Men, Women LOVE it too! (My favorite similarity)
Until we connect, you request a chat, or you refer your Engineer or Hunter friends, EnJOY your day!
Yours in Expert Engineering Recruitment,