Brian, an Engineering/Medical Device Recruiter discusses the recent news on Former VP, Dick Cheney, and his history of heart problems…
* 1978 At age 37 had a mild heart attack
* 1988 Underwent Coronary Bypass Surgery
* 2007 Received (ICD) Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
* 2008 Underwent Cardioversion for Atrial Fibrilation.
* 2009 Received Left-Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
“Hats off” to the Medical Device/Engineering community… Dick Chaney owes his LIFE to you!
Until we connect again soon, or you refer friends to my firm, I trust you will enJOY your day!
Your Medical Device Recruiter,