Hello and hope your day is fantastic!
As you know I am a 3rd party Search Recruiter (Headhunter)
When I am evaluating if I will take on a search assignment with existing or new client I qualify, qualify, and qualify, some more.
Why you may ask? As a contingent recruiter I WILL NOT work on a search, nor allow emotions to get involved, unless the company provides compelling, “reasons to work the search”.
Here is how I create a Job Value Proposition, by asking direct questions to Client.
- Why would the finest employee want this job?
- What are upward mobility opportunities?
- Why is this (Job) better than competing jobs?
- What are differentiators on your product/brand?
- What is overall VISION for this job?
If it is a struggle to retrieve this information from the client either 1) The job is “no bueno!” for (top performer) or 2) Your recruiting skills set and/or relationship with the client is below average.
Thanks for your time and attention in reading this post!
Have a Extraordinary day!